Tuesday 18 February 2020: School of Pharmacy, Walailak University would want to say congratulations to Assistant Professor Dr. Apichart Atipairin on the occasion of being certified “Fellow” from the Higher Education Academy, UK
Assistant Professor Dr. Apichart Atipairin is a 3rd generation UKPSF or UK Professional Standard Framework of Walailak University and has received a “Fellow” certification from The Higher Education Academy (HEA), UK.
In addition, Assistant Professor Dr. Apichart Atipairin is the academic staff of the School of Pharmacy. Walailak University with expertise in Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Medicinal chemistry, and in particular Cancer research.
Currently, the School of Pharmacy, Walailak University has certified personnel on UKPSF from HEA, the UK as below,
- Dr. Jiraporn Chinkunpitak (Dean)
- Dr. Gorawit Yoosakul
- Dr. Attarat Pattanawongsa
- Dr. Petcharat Boonruamkwaew
- Assistant Professor Dr. Chutima Jantarat
- Dr. Boonsong Wungsintaweekul
- Dr. Thanatchaporn Saengfai
- Associate Professor Dr. Somchai Sawatdee
- Assistant Professor Dr. Apichart Atipairin
Now the School of Pharmacy has personnel who waiting for the resulting form HEA. This week, the first module of 4th Generation UKPSF will begin this week (14 – 21 February 2020) and some staff from our School will attend this training.